The history of Agri-Marché is primarily a family history that started when Joseph-Napoléon Brochu went into business over 100 years ago by operating a general store in Saint-Henri-de-Lévis. The close ties he kept at the time with farm producers helped the business continue to thrive. In 1954, he built a mill to offer specialized animal feed products to his loyal customers.
In the early 1960s, his sons took over the family business. Under their guidance, J.N. Brochu continued its growth. It’s at this time that brothers André and Donald acquired mills and farms and expanded their facilities.
These days, Donald’s two sons and daughter and André’s three sons lead Groupe Brochu Inc. and continue to grow their forefathers’ legacy.
Because of Joseph-Napoléon Brochu’s vision and the sense of innovation of his sons and great-children, Agri-Marché is now renowned as a leader in animal feed in Eastern Canada.